Volunteering at your Columbus Botanical Garden has great benefits, including:
- Opportunities to make new friends
- Pride in helping your community
- Gardening techniques and teaching expertise
- Invitation to our annual Volunteer Appreciation and Awards Event
Dig in, literally, by helping staff members with general maintenance, weeding, pruning and planting.Sign Up Now
As a guide, serve as an interpreter for outdoor plant exhibits. Lead school groups, local clubs and organizations through the Garden and along the Joann Holt Walking Trail. Sign Up Now
Relay the history of the Adams Farmhouse and out-buildings by leading a tour through the house and adjacent structures.Sign Up Now
Special Events and Publicity
Help with fundraisers, plant sales, member´s days, and other special events. Public relations, marketing and promotional assistance are always needed!Sign Up Now
Help prepare and present a range of seminars and hands-on workshops for both adults and children.Sign Up Now
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Sign Up to Volunteer
Ready to get started? Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll get in touch.
Columbus Botanical Garden volunteers are asked to do the following:
- Log hours worked on the grounds in the Garden office or call in hours that are worked in an outside venue to receive credit hours.
Give a minimum of 25 hours to qualify for volunteer benefits.
Benefits are calculated per calendar year – January to January. You will be notified at year end when hours are calculated.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner whenever participating in Columbus Botanical Garden activities.
Give us a call at 706-327-8400 on Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. or click here to e-mail us. We look forward to working with you!