Volunteering at your Columbus Botanical Garden has great benefits, including:
- Opportunities to make new friends
- Pride in helping your community
- Gardening techniques and teaching expertise
- Invitation to our annual Volunteer Appreciation and Awards Event
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
With many acres of lawns and gardens to plant and maintain, as well as a one mile walking trail to groom, there are plenty of hours available for volunteers.Sign Up Now
Children and Adult educational programs are hosted by our volunteers. Training is available!Sign Up Now
Our Plant Sales, the Daylily Festival, the Garden Gala and the Christmas Open House are just few of the events staffed by our enthusiastic volunteers.Sign Up Now
Learn the history of the Farm House and Garden to share with our visitors.Sign Up Now
Do you prefer to help inside? Volunteers help with mailings, answering the phone, office and library organization.Sign Up Now
Sign Up to Volunteer
Ready to get started? Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll get in touch.
Columbus Botanical Garden volunteers are asked to do the following:
- Log hours worked on the grounds in the Garden office or call in hours that are worked in an outside venue to receive credit hours.
- Give a minimum of 25 hours to qualify for volunteer benefits.
Benefits are calculated per calendar year – January to January. You will be notified at year end when hours are calculated.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner whenever participating in Columbus Botanical Garden activities.
Give us a call at 706-327-8400 on Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or click here to e-mail us. We look forward to working with you!